Friday, August 15, 2008

Rhode Island Vacation Part 3: Lighthouse Cruise

On Tuesday we enjoyed a lighthouse cruise around Narragansett Bay. The cruise was about 90 minutes long and we saw 10 different lighthouses and all sorts of other great sites.

Here I am on the boat.

Hammersmith Farm, where Jackie & JFK were married. When I was little my parents and I toured this house. Its now a private residence and no longer open for tours, but Joe and I got to see it from the boat.

Me on the boat in front of my 2nd favorite bridge
(Golden Gate is my 1st favorite!)

Another great shot of the bridge with sailboats. So pretty!

Joe and I chillin' on the boat.

After the cruise, we were driving down to Newport and it had been sunny and rainy and this beautiful rainbow appeared. Here's a shot from the car. If you're from the Northeast you know its been a rainy summer and this week we were so lucky to avoid all the rain showers!

No comments: