Saturday, August 23, 2008

Laina's Perspective

A couple of weeks ago, the theme at school for that week was "All About Me" and the kids did different activities to learn about themselves. Some of Laina's work came home and Joe and I cracked up laughing at this stuff.

Here is a page all about Laina. The black smudges are just me digitally blacking out some info that I don't want on the web. I love that it says she loves to sing (so true) and her favorite show is Mickey Mouse Club House. I think it's so cute that her teachers think she is "energetic"...to say the least, right!

These next ones are a riot. The highlights include, "how old is mom - 50 olds" and "how old is dad - 50 olds too" as well as Laina telling her teachers that Mommy & Daddy have grey hair! That is a riot because Joe's hair is obviously brown and as for me, I spend soooo much $ and time every 4 weeks with my hair dresser to assure that I do not have grey hair! I also like "how tall is mom - little" and "how tall is dad - taller". Laina thinks that she and I are both little and daddy is big. That cracks me up. I also like that she thinks we both work at court. These sheets will definitely be going in our memory box!

No comments: