Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Laina's Photo Shoot








Well, I still don't have a computer at home. The computer is back - but the problem has not been remedied...very frustrating. I have a ton of pictures waiting to be uploaded but...there they sit.

In the meantime, here are some shots from a recent photo session with my movie star. I had her pictures done at both Sears and Picture People about a week and a half ago. Here are some of the Sear's shots. For the first time in almost 3 years, I was really pleased with how the pictures turned out. These are just some of the Sear's ones. There is one other pose that I love but that one will go out in the mail to people so I won't post that here now. Also the Picture People shots came out great but I don't have those to post.

We had an "OK" fourth of july. On Friday we went to a local parade and that was very fun. They tossed candy out to the crowd and Laina was just amazed by this. It was pretty cute. She scored more candy then on Halloween and I let her eat a lollipop at 10am - pretty fun day.

Unfortunately the weekend went downhill from there. Laina developed a pretty high fever probably due to a virus. I brought her to the doctor on Monday just to make sure she didn't have an infection lurking somewhere and he thinks it was viral. Her fever broke finally on Monday and its a good thing because after being cooped up in the house for 4 days we were ready for a change of scenery! Laina is now back at school and I'm back at work.

I will post 4th of July and some beach pictures soon. When my poor little computer is better!

No comments: