Saturday, July 19, 2008

On Vacation!

Laina and I have been on vacation this week. On Sunday Laina, Joe and I drove to my parents house in MA and met up with Auntie Di to celebrate Grammy's birthday! Joe drove back home and Laina and I headed back to Rhode Island with Auntie Di and hung there from Sunday through Thursday. On Thursday we all drove back to Maine in time for dance class that afternoon. Di has been visiting with us here and will head back to Rhode Island tomorrow so we've had a full fun week visiting with Di! Silly Mommarazzi did not remember to bring her camera though - how crazy is that!

Di and Nik really enjoyed their time with Laina and Laina ate up every minute of the attention she gets from them. We did some shopping, ate some good meals and I got to go to their local YMCA because I belong to my local Y. What a difference there is between the two facilities. For example, my Y has 2 cross trainers in our cardio room and their Y has 10 cross trainers! We took Di to our Y today and had fun swimming in the pool.

Here are a couple of pictures from today...now that I'm back home and have my camera with me!

The Trifecta...

Smooches For Di...

Sweet Picture...

No comments: