Tuesday, July 22, 2008

After...

So this has been the current question for a while....as an example, here was tonight's dinner conversation....

Laina: What am I doing after dinner?
Mommy: Taking a bath.

Laina: What am I doing after bath?
Mommy: Reading books.

Laina: What am I doing after I read books?
Mommy: Brushing your teeth.

Laina: What am I doing after I brush my teeth?
Mommy: Going to sleep.

Laina: What am I doing after I go to sleep?
Mommy: Waking up.

Laina: What am I doing after I wake up?
Mommy: Going to school.

Laina: What am I doing after school?
Mommy: Coming home.

Laina: What am I doing after I come home?
Mommy: Having dinner.

I kid you not....it went on like this until we had cycled a full 24 hours from tonight's dinner to tomorrow nights dinner. And it didn't stop there. The girl cracks me up.

In other news we took Laina bowling for the first time on Sunday. It was rather adorable I must say. She had a lot of fun, bowling shoes for toddlers are to die for, and she did a superb job! Here's the "play by play"...


Let the games begin! Laina right before we started.

Bowling shoes for an almost 3 year old...does it get any cuter?

Daddy giving Laina her first bowling lesson. Too cute.

Her first ball...right down the middle! That kids got an arm I tell you!

Look at that form!

The final score...yes, my almost 3 year old beat me by 3 points. The kid is good.

No comments: