Sunday, April 12, 2009

Technical Difficulities

So the power cord to my laptop went kaput. Of course like all things technology related in this world, ordering the replacement part was not as easy as it sounds. The part is ordered and en route to the house so that is the good news. The bad news is that my very cool super awesome wonderful laptop has one down side -- a battery that doesn't las very long. Normally this is just not an issue because I'm always plugged in. My laptop lives in my dining room so I'm never in a situation where I need to be able to use my laptop without the power cord. Unless of course, the power cord goes kaput. So here I am with no power cord and a battery that has also gone kaput and that leaves me at a technological standstill. We brought one of our work laptops home because me without a computer is not a good thing --- but my photos are all locked away on my laptop so I'm on hiatus in the blogging department until next week when my new power cord arrives. Rest assured we have been up to lots of fun stuff -- many new posts to come! In the meantime, Happy Easter to all!

No comments: