Monday, April 20, 2009

Laina and Colby's Play Date

Colby and Karla came over to visit yesterday. Colby had a craft he had made for Laina that they delivered to us yesterday. It was this very cute picture frame he made with a nice photo of Laina and Colby together in the frame. It is so cute and is going right up to Laina's room. Laina had a great time playing with Colby. She loves when friends come over. This morning she asked me "Mommy, who is coming over today?" -- Sadly, the reply she received was "no one"....

Eating grapes
Grapes and smiles
Getting ready for the slide
Having fun with bubbles - I love their giggles!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Sandy, I love the website!!! and especially love the photo of the beautiful ballerina in the heading--how'd you do that? I need to research that now and update my blog! And, though Joe described him to me, I now know that Cooper sure is cute!