Monday, April 20, 2009

Coloring Easter Eggs

Wow, its been weeks since I've had my trusty laptop available at my fingertips. The hoops Joe and I had to jump through to procure a new power cord for my laptop are worthy of their very own blog entry but right now I'm focusing on the positive. We're back! There is lots to catch up on -- so here goes!

Coloring Easter Eggs the week before Easter. This year was very different then the past few years. I laid out all the supplies in front of Laina, showed her how to do the first one and she had at it like a typical independent little 3 year old!




I think this year's eggs came out the best of any! I bought the kit that had puffy paint too so that not only could we dye them but then we could add more decoration when that was done so that we extended the fun! Aren't they beautiful!

No comments: