Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Then...and now....

Here's a picture of my niece, Nicole wearing the cutest nightgown and bonnet when she was probably around 2 years old. She's now 16.

And here's Laina wearing the same nightgown! Laina's 3 so its shorter on her but it still fits. I just dug this out - Di had saved it for me, should I ever have a little girl someday. I have no idea where the adorable bonnet is. Laina loves it because its her first nightgown so she thinks I'm letting her wear a dress to bed. Joe and I thinks she looks so "little house on the prairie!"
We had to add PJ bottoms to keep her warm because its so cold out...and of course Laina needed to add some shiny shoes.
When I told Laina we were taking pictures to show Auntie Di that the nightgown lives on....she decided we also needed to show her a video, so we recorded this - Laina doing "the nightgown song"!

No comments: