Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Well, I'm 37 years young! I had a lovely birthday yesterday with many highlights - - the first of which was when I was carded at the store buying some wine. Woo hoo! Joe cooked me a delightful lobster dinner, Joe and Laina made me a beautiful cake, they gave me gorgeous yellow roses, two beautiful balloons, a new charm for my charm bracelet (a camera charm!) and eventually we will purchase that new Nikon which is my Christmas & Birthday gift....Two of the sweetest parts of the day were when Laina and I were driving in the car and out of the blue she said "happy birthday, mommy" and I melted....and when she wrote "MOM" on the envelope to my card and then signed "LOVE LAINA" on the inside. I'm so impressed with that little girls writing. It's awesome to watch it develop. I got lots of nice calls, emails, and facebook birthday wishes. So far, 37 isn't so bad! Here are some pictures of our delightful dinner!







No comments: