Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Little Sarah is having a baby!

This past weekend, Laina and I attended Sarah's baby shower. It's so hard to believe that little Sarah is soon to be a mom. We had a lovely visit with the crew. Sarah had a great shower and got lots of things to help her welcome her new little boy who is due to arrive at the end of March.

Laina and I stayed at Auntie Renee and Uncle Mike's house which was also lots of fun. Laina was exhausted from playing all day and quickly went off to sleep in her sleeping bag at the end of the night. We had fun sharing a room together and I loved when Laina crawled into bed with me in the morning.

It was wonderful to see baby Emily too. She's getting so big, has lots of beautiful hair, has awesome upper body control and just grabs at everything in sight. She didn't cry at the sight of me this time either so that made me feel good! The crazy thing is that I forgot my camera at home so the weekend has gone undocumented for me. I did snag these pictures from Rae, my soulmate in "mommarazzi~hood" so that is good. Renee has an adorable shot of Laina, Emily and Uncle Mike snuggling on the couch that she will hopefully be emailing to me soon !

The Agassiz Girls reunite!
Three beautiful sisters, Rachel, Sarah & Amy

No comments: