Sunday, March 2, 2008

Daddy's Are Special



Here's a very sweet picture of Laina and Joe having fun. There's something about playtime with daddy that is so special. Daddy's just play hard. Sometimes I look at Joe and Laina together and think to myself..."I don't play like that with her"....like I'm not giving her something she needs. Then Joe reminds me that I give her the other very important things like nutrition, clean clothes, pretty pigtails, fixed boo boo's and baths. I guess she's lucky to have both of us...and we agree we're lucky to have her!

In other news, the snow here in the Northeast is frankly getting ridiculous. I don't know how much more of this I can take - and I'm not even doing the snow removal! Its just getting old and boring to look at. I'm sick of wearing bulky coats and carting Laina's boots and snowsuit to school. I long for the day where I just pop her in her car seat wearing just her outfit and not 5 other layers. We've bought some really adorable Spring/Summer Gymboree stuff and wow, I can't wait until Laina can wear it! Soon enough. Daylight savings comes early this year, Easter comes early this year, its March which means the 1st Day of Spring is right around the corner. Now if only Mother Nature would cooperate!!!

No comments: