Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Is this girl a model or what?

We went to Gymboree today and had a wonderful time purchasing lots of great things from their new summer line. Gymboree goes and puts these great colors together and covers it all with ladybugs just to taunt me! When we got home, Laina was SO excited to do a fashion show for Daddy - like seriously excited to try on clothes. Then when I wanted to take pictures of her, she just hammed it up for me. In fact, when I had decided I had taken enough pictures, she would say "one more, Mommy". So funny -- so very funny. Well - here it is - the fashion show.







3 comments:

All about Me said...

What a beautiful girl and in such beautiful outfits!

Anonymous said...

I bought Sydney the same hat with the yellow one piece ladybug bathing suit - too cute!!

Anonymous said...

Fierce!

--Anissa