Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! We sure have lots to be thankful for this year. Most importantly, I'm thankful for this beautiful little girl, Laina, who lights up my life. I'm thankful for my wonderful husband who takes excellent care of Laina and I. I'm thankful for my whole family, I'm thankful for my home, I'm thankful that I'm able to work part time with Joe and stay home part time to enjoy Laina before she goes to kindergarten in a couple of short years. I'm thankful for my wonderful friends who are like family to me. I'm thankful for my sweet, snuggly kitties (Max is sitting on my lap as I type!). I'm thankful that this year, my father is not having open heart surgery next week and I'm thankful that my sister is not undergoing chemotherapy this week because last year that's what was going on for my family. I'm thankful we elected a new President and I'm hopeful for our future. I'm thankful for my blessed life.

Here are a few pictures of Laina in her Thanksgiving dress. My parents are visiting us this weekend and Laina is very excited to have them here. We will be having a delicious turkey dinner this afternoon. I hope everyone has a peaceful, relaxing day.





No comments: