Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Lake Douglas Ranch

My brother lives in a 12 acre ranch in Central Florida. As part of our most excellent vacation, we stayed at his ranch. How relaxing. It was like staying at a spa. My favorite thing was drinking my coffee in the morning, on the large deck that looks out on to the property. You can see horses, cows, the barn, trees and you hear nothing....nothing. It was so peaceful. I sat out there and read my book for hours, occasionally visited by Mo & Savannah, Dan & Luke's super sweet German Shepherds and an occasional visit from Laina. Laina got to ride the horses and feed the cows - the full ranch experience! Thank you Dan and Luke for a wonderful peaceful week. After the hustle and bustle of the parks, it was so nice to come back to a comfortable house to rest and recharge.




o

No comments: