Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Prep!

Before Christmas, Laina and I wrapped all the presents we were giving out to the people we love. I thought it was very important for Laina to wrap the presents from her which we did together and she wrote out her own gift tags as well. After we finished wrapping, I was putting everything away and Laina decided she wanted to wrap something all by herself. So I left her a piece of paper, the safety scissors, the tape, and a marker. I came back and she had wrapped the safety scissor holder in paper and wrote on the package. It says "Mommy Love Laina". I think she did a great job!

Also, Laina had a Christmas party at school and she asked if we could bring cupcakes. So we baked chocolate cupcakes, frosted them and Laina gave her special sprinkle finishing touches! They are beautiful!


No comments: