Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Best Vacation Ever!

We had the most wonderful vacation ever ever ever ever. We visited my brother in Florida and also spent some time at the most magical place on earth. Visiting the Magic Kingdom was incredible. We've been to Disney before Laina was born and we certainly had fun, but going to the Magic Kingdom with a four year old princess and Mickey obsessed little girl was truly amazing. I cannot describe the feeling of laying eyes on the castle for the first time. Laina was overwhelmed. I was overwhelmed! I had tears in my eyes watching her take it all in. Everything was just perfect. We spent two full days at the parks plus attend the Christmas party. The coolest thing was the snow that falls along Main Street...real snow...cold and wet and of course melts on contact because its so warm out. The parades were wonderful, the shows were amazing, the characters were incredibly fun to meet, lunch at the castle was excellent, the rides were a blast....just a perfect week! Between my brother and I we took over 1500 pictures during the week. It's really hard to narrow it down to your favorite two or three...but here I go.









No comments: