Friday, September 18, 2009

Good Night My Little 3 Year Old

Dear Laina,

Here you sleep, your last night as a 3 year old! Tomorrow you will wake up a big 4 year old girl! You were officially born at 4:00 p.m. but Daddy insists it was really 3:59 p.m. You can ask him about that some day. I can't believe we've been together for four years. I can't really remember our life before you were in it. It just seems we've always been a family, you me and Daddy. The past four years have just flown by. I feel like you went from toddler to little kid in the blink of an eye! This is an exciting year for you. You will start school when you are four. If Daddy and I think you are a smart cookie now, wait until you start soaking up all school has to offer you. You are such a sweet, lovable little girl. Sleep well my love, tomorrow is a busy, exciting day!

Love, Mommy

No comments: