Monday, October 20, 2008

Another Great Fall Weekend




Brrrrr.....fall is in the air for sure! Here are a few photos of Joe & Laina playing in the leaves in the backyard. It was chilly but Laina had a great time. She loved tackling daddy and I love the last picture where you can see her bracing for the leaves that daddy has just tossed up in the air.

Joe and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary on Sunday! On Saturday evening, Amanda came over with Evan to babysit Laina and Joe and I went out to dinner in Portland and then to the Merrill to see the musical, Chicago which was just great. We had a really fun night out.

On Saturday morning, Laina and I got together with my friend Kate and her little boy Mitchel who is 15 months old. Doesn't he have the most beautiful little boy eyes you've ever seen? We went to a great playground near Kate's house which was fun for Mitchel...a toddler and Laina...a preschooler. It had "big stuff" and "little stuff" and the kids had a great time running around and playing. It was wonderful to see Kate. Hard to believe, but I haven't seen her since just after Mitchel was born!




No comments: