Monday, April 26, 2010

Auntie Di Comes to Town

I was changing the sheets on Laina's bed and she asked me "why are you changing my sheets, Mommy". I replied that her sheets just needed to be changed. She then asked "are we having a visitor"? Smart kid. Whenever a visitor comes to town, Laina bunks in our bedroom and her room turns into a guest room so a lot of times when I'm changing her sheets its because a visitor is coming. I still didn't want to give away the surprise so I replied that we didn't have a visitor coming this time. Then I asked her, "if we did have a visitor coming, who would you want it to be?" And she replied...."AUNTIE DI!" Well, lucky her - because that's exactly who was coming to visit. When Auntie Di showed up later that night for dinner time, Laina was very excited! She stayed with us for almost a whole week! Laina asked if she could stay until Christmas! Ha ha.





No comments: