Sunday, February 1, 2009

SixBurgh Steelers!

Ok, I think anyone who knows me is aware that I'm not a big sports fan. I enjoy attending a sporting event, mostly because I like people watching, but sitting at home and watching a game on TV is just not my cup of tea. That being said, something was different about this time around. It might be because Pittsburgh was going for their 6th Superbowl championship, it might be the 10+ years of sharing my life with someone who bleeds black and gold, it might be because my adorable little daughter loves the Steelers and can recognize Big Ben and Hines Ward on TV....I don't know but I was really into this game. Congratulations to the Pittsburgh Steelers. Great job! Exciting game. Glad its over - glad we won! Here are some great photos!

Laina and Joe getting ready for kickoff!
Superbowl Party!
Steeler Smootches!

Hooooray!!!! This was the replay after James Harrison ran the length of the field for a touchdown. Joe went through the roof and Laina followed suit. I love that she's wearing her Minnie PJ bottoms and Steeler shirt. She insisted on wearing the Steelers shirt to bed.

No comments: