Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Florida Vacation: Magic Kingdom!

We had such a great time at Magic Kingdom. I think it's by far my favorite park. Unfortunately the day we planned to go, the park closed early at 6pm so our day felt somewhat rushed and there were a few things we didn't get to do that we'd hoped we'd fit in - - like the train ride. But we did ride It's a Small World twice which was lovely. This is Laina's most favorite ride and I so enjoy watching her ride it. She marvels at every little decoration and sings the song at the top of her lungs no matter what the language. It's fabulous. I'm so glad we rode it twice because the first time through I photographed the ride and Joe videotaped the ride and then the second time we got to sit back and enjoy and take it all in. Other highlights of this trip include meeting Princess Tiana, Meeting Rapunzel & Flynn Rider, lunch at Crystal Palace with Pooh and friends and the amazing firework show to end the day. I had my fabulous camera with us and was able to capture some really neat fireworks pictures. Great day all around - wish we could have had one more day there!





















No comments: