Friday, June 4, 2010

Full Dress Rehearsal

It's the day before the big dance recital and Laina and her class have their full dress rehearsal. This is the performance that I like best. I like it the best because I get to actually watch it. On the day of the recital, everything is just way too hectic and I don't feel comfortable leaving the backstage area to go out and watch Laina dance so instead I just watch from the big screen TV during the real recital.

For the dress rehearsal, everything is just a big calmer. There aren't as much people because you only have to be there for your child's portion of the rehearsal. You can get a front row seat and take as many pictures as you want. You can video the whole performance. At the real recital, no cameras are allowed.

Here are a few cute pictures of Laina and her friends getting ready, out on stage, giving big kisses and then afterward one of Laina and her buddy Elle with their teacher, Ms. Nicole.





No comments: