Monday, October 12, 2009

Max's 4th Birthday

Laina and I were invited to Max's 4th birthday party and had a wonderful time! The weather was beautiful, the kids painted pumpkins, ate apples pizza & cake, played games and had a fun time being together. Laina, Max & Colby have been friends since they were in utero and so its fun to watch them grow up together. Hard to believe they're all four years old now. The other fun thing about this party is that Max happens to live across the street from "Survivor Bob". Bob was the winner of Survivor Gabon, which Joe and I watched faithfully (along with every other season of Survivor!). When I arrived at the house, Bob happened to be outside so I couldn't pass up a photo opportunity!














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the one of them all looking up for the rocket.